12.19.2006

Have You Seen This Grill?

Here is a picture of kinda what our grill looked like:


Minus that dog, porch, garden, fence, tree, shovels and tools, and backyard. Oh, and ours was green.



But if you can't find our missing one, I would except this one as a replacement:

Although I'm pretty sure that would we have to get rid of our porch chairs to get it to fit. But what's a little bit of sacrifice? It will make that bite of Boca Italian Sausage taste so much better!




I would also accept this one:

I think that it would give our porch that much-needed homey feeling it has been lacking.




I would not accept this one:



I'm afriad that the ironic statement that the creator was shooting for would be lost when used by two vegetarians.





I guess I am not being very practical. If you cannot find our missing grill, you can get me this one:


This one will probably be the easiest to move next year. And it has a room for Ralphie!





Of course, there is always this one:





Ummm.....yeah. Don't really know what to say about this one, but man must that guy's peen be smaaaall.

No comments: