Today, I am filled to the brim with a big gulp of justice.
As my dad pointed out, he had never seen that local paper do such a long article about one person, but he had also never seen SO many enraged letters to the editor about one article. Ha! There were at least 5-6 letters concerning the article from two weeks ago - you know, the one that made my head spin and my insides flame? Yeah, that one. Anyway, every letter just talked about how awful she is and how she's not funny, and how ridiculous the paper is for printing it, what a hypocrite she is for complaining about being seen only as a sexual item while she is posing nude for her first "exposure." (Pun intended, although we all know that she has had a fair amount of a certain type of exposure for quite some time now.)
- "As a female comic, I take personal offense to both [my archenemy] (I hope your tits shrivel up and fall off) and [the author] (I feel sorry for anything that has ever been in your mouth)."
- "However, I do find it interesting that your article was published the same day that Iran declared it was restarting its nuclear program. Coincidence? I think not."
- "The writer who once described Hanson as 'uncompromisingly artistic' was not fired and has recently published her first feature article, entitled, "[My archenemy] Takes Her Shirt Off...and Thinks It's Funny.' "
- "The 'joke' most prominently featured in the article is the one in which [my archenemy] expresses her desire to have a man 'put it in her butt.' While I do not doubt the sincerity of [my archenemy]'s desire for the love often only spoken of in prisons, it's not a joke per se, but rather an expression of preference."
- "What dumbass is comparing [my archenemy] to Sarah Silverman?"
Ahhh, I am at peace now.