10.05.2007

I'm gearing up - I swear!

Okay so I am sure that no one bothers to look at this page anymore, but if anyone happens to accidentally have stumbled across this page, please know that I AM going to write again - and soon.

For those of you who don't know, I am currently in New York City staying with my extremely generous aunt and uncle while I look for a place for my own. And let me tell you, looking for a place to live with a low price range, 2 pets, and no provable source of income is a recipe for comedy-stories. Well, depression and comedy-stories. So I will be documenting these stories if for no other reason than to let the pain out. And I promise to make it comedy-pain.

So if anyone is still out there, just be a little more patient, and I will be back. And this time, for reals!

No comments: